We respect the privacy of all of our website users and are commited to protecting all users’ personal information.
Information we collect:
Envirohub BOP requires your personal information only in limited circumstances when you:
- Submit an online form, request information, complete a survey or application through the website or otherwise submit information to us through the website or post or upload to the website
- Make a request for information
- Provide feedback or report a problem with this website
You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
When you visit, navigate through and interact with this website, we use automated data collection technology (such as usage monitoring software and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit.
We advertise in a number of ways, including online through social media presences, and on other unaffiliated sites and mobile applications. To understand how our advertising campaigns are performing, and better understand the visitors to our website we use software to collect information to help us understand how users interact with our services, to serve advertising on our behalf across the internet, and measure the performance of these advertisements.
How your information is used
We may use your personal information for any purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise and to:
- verify your identity and to assist you with any of the services we provide to you via the Internet;
- communicate with you;
- analyse usage of this website;
- provide you with further information, news, and promotional material;
- carry out marketing, promotional and publicity purposes including direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- produce reports and summarise research data which may be shared with a 3rd party but will not identify any of our users individually;
- to show you advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
- improve our business processes, such as our security, speed and information systems and customise this website to your preferences.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you for the above-mentioned purposes, or:
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and security
Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by Envirohub BOP. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method is completely secure, and while we take reasonable measures we cannot completely ensure or promise the security of any information we collect from you.
Third party advertising and links to websites
[If you provide us with the names and contact details of any other people that you would like to have participate in our contests or promotions, we will also collect this information. You promise that you have their permission to provide us with this information and for us to use if for this purpose.]
Commercial electronic messages
Data Access and Correction
Under the Privacy Act 2020 (and other applicable laws) you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold about you. This can be done by contacting us at email@example.com
To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible.